American-made hybrid UVC air and surface technology provides safe and effective automated treatments against pathogens, particulate matter, and other dangerous pollutants that is designed for use in occupied spaces. Combines quiet UVC-based 3-layer air purification with whole room Far-UVC lighting to comprehensively treat air and surfaces. Designed for offices, schools, universities, retail applications, and other commercial spaces.
IntelliSafe IAQ guarantees this item is rigorously engineered to maximize safety & efficacy, and is built from the highest quality components with the following credentials:
- 800-1600* SqFt Coverage Area
- 5 Year Warranty
- (1) External Ushio Care222 Module and (1) 18W Internal 254nm UVC Lamp
- 10,000hr Estimated Lamp Lifespan
- 350-700* CFM Adjustable Air Exchange System
- (1) UL-listed PIR Occupancy Sensor
- (1) FCC compliant Bluetooth Controller
- (1) Processor for Live Feedback and Monitoring
- Listings include: EPA Registered Establishment, ETL-pending, CARB-pending, BAA Compliant, CE, FCC, RU (UL-Listed internal lamps and sensors), patent pending.
* As per 2x2 and 2x4 models
Air Purification Overview
The Hybrid Series air purification mode operates while spaces are occupied. The 350-750 CFM low-noise air exchange system provides safe, effective, and non-distracting air treatment for 900-1800SqFt spaces with 8-10ft ceilings.
Filtration via high-intensity 254nm UVC light, HEPA, and active carbon are combined in the Hybrid Series to reduce commonly-found harmful airborne pathogens, pollutants, VOCs, odors, and other unwanted particulates.
Far-UVC Whole-Room Treatment Overview
The Hybrid Series is equipped with industry leading Ushio Care222 Far UVC modules to deploy safe whole-room treatments that provide highly effective rapid disinfection against exposed surface-level and airborne viruses, bacteria, mold spores, and other pathogens while reducing certain VOCs in occupied and non-occupied spaces.
Each device comes standard with responsive and future-ready functionality including feedback loop operation, treatment scheduling, one-touch on-demand disinfection, fixture groupings, automatic updates, and much more.
- White electrostatic powder coat finish. Custom colors available upon request.
- 150W – 300W Maximum Power Consumption
- 110V-277V; 60Hz Electrical Operation
- 30dB Whisper-Mode Noise Level Operation
- (1) Replaceable True HEPA Filter
- (1) Replaceable Active Carbon Filter
- T-Bar pull out tabs and 4 securing holes for code compliance
- Access plate and knockouts provided for easy power connections
- Dimensions: 23.5” x 23.5”/47.5” x 4.5”
- Weight: 13-26 lbs
- Optional – Surface or Suspension Mount Kit
Responsive Live Monitoring Treatment
Hybrid Series devices react to real time Air Quality Monitor data to ensure PM, VOC, and Viral Index values remain within Healthy Air Score parameters.
Remote monitoring add-on provides unprecedented system access with features including:
- Extensive Reporting including per-room treatment times, dosages achieved, and much more
- Live System Status indicates currently active treatments, remaining component lifespan, etc.
- Automated Health Pings provide notifications for component replacements or maintenance
- Central System Programming simplifies future-ready changes to treatment times and dates, and other system updates from a single central console
Hybrid Series devices come equipped with unique scannable QR codes that provides guests and sub-users limited administrator-approved access into system functionality and reporting including:
- Localized Controls for Sub-Users including activation/deactivation of whole room treatments, air purification mode settings, live air quality information, etc.
- Occupant Engagement Opportunities allow guests to view IAQ readings, learn about system functionality, provide feedback, and more.
Device must be commissioned and tested by a certified Intelli-Safe™ commissioner prior to use. Device must remain disconnected from power until commissioning. For more information on authorized Intelli-Safe™ commissioners or to become certified, please contact IntelliSafe IAQ.
IntelliSafe IAQ disclaims any and all liability for harm caused by improper or negligent use of the system. All information is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. IntelliSafe IAQ reserves the right to change specifications without notice.
IntelliSafe IAQ products with patented Care222® technology produce 222nm far-UVC light emission that is considered safe for use in occupied spaces provided that the exposure is under ACGIH limited.
This product also uses 254nm UVC lamps in the interior of the fixture. Users will not be exposed to 254nm UVC light if product is used as intended. Operator must power down unit prior to replacing 254nm lamps or opening the fixture and must close the fixture to enclose the 254nm lamps prior to powering on. Operator should never direct the interior 254nm UVC light toward him/herself or any other person as doing so may pose a safety and health hazard, particularly to the eyes and skin.
254nm lamp contains mercury. If lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
PROP65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl Phthalate, which is known to the State of
California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.